5/8 ~ R.I.O.T. ~ Feat: I&I Vibration Sound System, Dan Amatai, and GGC


This week featuring:

I & I Vibration Sound System:
Dj Castro (va)
Beatnok (sf,ca)

I & I Vibration Sound System will be rockin Roots, Dub, Dancehall n Remixes all night. Def a crowd pleaser!!!

Dan Amatai:

Absolutely looking forward to this set!! He always brings it PROPER....from dnb to dubstep, to glitch hop - BOH!!!

Go Go Craig:

Reppin the Tribalistix family - GGC will be opening the night w/ a irie blend of reggae, dancehall, jungle, and more!




21 and up

Party starts @ 8pm - DONT SLEEP!!!!

$5 at door...

COME EARLY FOR HAPPY HOUR!!!




*******************************************

PLUS WE HAVE A TON OF NEW BEERS TONIGHT!!!!!!

Check it out:

Dogfish Head 60
Dogfish Head India Brown
Delirium
Lagunitas IPA
Bells Two Hearted
Kriek Cherry Lambic
Bells Oberon
Victory Hop Wallop
Lagunitas Maxximus
Victory Prima Pilsner

No comments: